Metrel MI3100SE Eurotest Easi Multifunction Tester
The Metrel MI3100SE Eurotest Easi Multifunction Tester is a fast, accurate and easy to use multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a complete set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. Besides, the Metrel MI3100SE Eurotest Easi Multifunction Tester enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing and earth resistance measurement. MI3100SE is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software (included in the standard set) to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping
- Line impedance
- Loop impedance
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- Phase sequence
- RCD testing
- Earth resistance
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.