Kewtech KT63 Multifunction Tester
The Kewtech KT63 Multifunction Tester is a simple to use multifunction tester that allows measurement of five different parameters. This makes it an ideal product for carrying out testing as it negates the need to use multiple devices when one can do the job.
Testing functions available on the KT63 are continuity, insulation, loop impedance, PSC/PFC and RCD with multiple options available for each test. Results for tests are relayed through the large-size LCD screen built into the front of the unit and all functions are colour coded on a rotary dial for ease of use.
When testing RCDs, the KT63’s anti trip technology loop test ensures that the RCD can be fully tested without tripping it out. This multifunction tester also displays PFC/PSC at the same time as a loop reading, has 250/500/1000V insulation test modes (with auto discharge), a test lead auto-null function and includes the ability to carry out RCD auto test mode for 30mA RCDs and can also perform a RCD ramp test function. A mains polarity test is also available.
This MFT is Part P (BS7671) compliant.
- Multifunction 5-1 Tester
- Easy to use
- New Anti Trip Technology loop for full no trip Loop testing of RCD of all types.
- Low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- Displays PFC/PSC at same time as Loop reading
- 250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test with auto discharge
- Auto-null for continuity mode
- RCD auto test mode for 30mA RCDs
- RCD ramp test function
- Hand-free mode controlled by separate button
- Single rotary dial for function selection
- Comes in hard carry case
- Auto ranging
- Continuity measurement to 2000Ω
- Protected against phase to phase connection
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P)