The Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Turret Low-Res Body Temp Thermal Camera Kit provide an easy to setup entry-level solution for body-temperature/EBT/ fever-screening in public spaces such as schools, offices and factories. This Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Low-Res Turret Thermal Camera is designed to be either tripod or wall/ceiling fixed.
This kit is an entry-level body-temperature screening solutions designed to be used with a laptop or PC. They consist of a thermal imaging camera, tripod, tripod adapter, 4-port PoE switch, PoE cable and FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Software. You will require a laptop or PC to use these kits and download the FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Software.
The Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Turret Thermal Camera’s ability to measure temperature accurately and in real-time without a black body makes the camera easy to setup. The thermal camera provides a standard accuracy of ±0.5°C without a black body.
To use these kits, please follow these steps:
- Mount the Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Turret Thermal Camera onto the included tripod using the tripod adapter OR mount the turret thermal camera onto a ceiling
- Connect the PoE cable to the 4-port PoE switch
- Configure the camera and PoE switch to your laptop’s/ PC’s IP address
- Download the FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Client Software
- Configure the settings detailed in the ‘How to Configure Thermal Cameras’ guide (please download this document from the ‘Downloads’ tab above)
- Begin temperature screening
The video below shows the unboxing and easy setup of the kit:
The Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Low-Res Body Temp Thermal Camera Kit 3 includes the following products:
- Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Low-Res Body Temp Turret Thermal Camera (see table below)
- Hikvision DS-29072 UN ¼”-20 Tripod
- Hikvision DS-2902ZJ Tripod Adapter
- Hikvision DS-3E0109P-E(C) 4-Port 100Mbps Long-range Unmanaged POE Switch
- 2x PoE Cables
- FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Client Software
Please note that a laptop or PC will be required to download the FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Client Software.
There are two versions of this camera available that have different lens sizes and fields-of-view. Please see the table below for further details.
|SKU||Lens Size||Field of View|
|DS-2TD1217B-3/PA||3.1mm||50° × 37.2° (H × V)|
|DS-2TD1217B-6/PA||6.2mm||25.0° × 18.7° (H × V)|
Capable of measuring temperatures between 30°C and 45°C to an accuracy of ±0.5°C in real-time and with an IR resolution of 160 x 120px, providing 19200 measurement points, the Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Low-Res Body Temp Turret Thermal Cameras are suitable for identifying individuals with elevated skin temperature, which may be indicative of a fever. Fevers are a common symptom of illnesses such as the COVID-19 coronavirus; whilst these cameras cannot be used to diagnose illnesses, they can be used alongside virus-specific medical screening to identify virus-carriers and prevent the potential spread of infection.
- Infrared-imaging and visual-light-imaging cameras
- Optimised for measuring skin temperature
- Suitable for use in busy, indoor environments such as schools, offices and factories
- Temperature range: 30°C to 45°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Suitable for preliminary body-temperature-/ fever- screening in public places
- Please note these cameras are not diagnostic tools
- Two models available with different lens sizes and FOVs (see table above)
- High-performance sensor
- IR resolution: 160 x 120px
- Audio Alarm function: issues an audio alert when out-of-range temperatures are detected
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- 3D DNR Image Detail Enhancement function
- View fused thermal and optical images: the optical image is overlaid onto the thermal image, improving picture detail
- Easily, efficiently and effectively screen individuals for EBT in busy environments
- Suitable for mounting on a ceiling or tripod