Introducing the latest addition to the Electrician’s Toolbox – Megger TC3231 Thermal Camera.
The Megger TC3231 offers a professional infrared 32 x 31 pixels image thermometer with a 2.2 inch (55.88 mm) colour TFT LCD display.
Quick, accurate readings are possible; covering a wide range of surface temperature measurements. The product combines the convenience of an infrared thermometer with the visual advantage of a thermal imager providing a troubleshooting camera with infrared heat map. The TC3231 features a range of selectable thermal image colour palette display options along with high / low user preset temperature alarms.
For convenience, background temperature is also user selectable.
- 2.2 inch (55.88 mm) 320*240 TFT LCD display
- IR temperature measurement with resolution 32 x 31 pixels
- Range -20° to 300°C / -4°F to 572°F
- Image capture frequency 9 Hz
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤150 mK
- Adjustable emissivity
- Hot spot and cold spot tracking
- High & Low Alarm (enable & disable)
- Selectable colour palette
- Image blending with selectable distance of 0.5 m, 1 m, 2 m or 3 m
- Image storage (.BMP) (6000 images)
- Micro SD memory card with SD card adapter
- Date/time setup controls
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- USB interface for charging and downloading images from SD memory
- Auto power off (10 minutes of inactivity)
- Standard camera mount
Available to order here